What makes a Charidy client?
Charidy provides a platform for nonprofits of all sizes and causes to utilize our resources, coaching, and strategies to fundraise from donors, small and large. A Charidy Fundraising Specialist evaluates every organization to determine the growth stage the organization is currently at in its development. This process, conducted through a series of vetting questions, helps the Fundraising Specialist craft an ideal goal and strategy to help the organization successfully crowdfund.
An ideal Charidy client is an organization that has the following traits:
- Willing and excited to learn new fundraising tools, participate in coaching calls, and review coaching materials.
- Has at least one person who can dedicate approximately 3 hours per week to handling tasks related to their Charidy campaign. Additional time may be needed for organizations that require additional training and coaching or organizations utilizing more intensive marketing strategies to promote their campaign.
- Willing and able to answer questions about the organization truthfully and to the best of their knowledge to help their Fundraising Specialist develop the best strategy for their organization.
- Willing to accept and set reasonable fundraising goals for their organization’s size and resource capacity.
- Most importantly- they are ready and able to ask for gifts on behalf of their organization!
Some organizations are under the misconception that they need to have a certain amount of staff, fundraising history, or infrastructure to be successful. The truth is, the traits above are the most important and necessary ingredients for success. With the right attitude and an excitement to think outside the box, Charidy can guide the organization to experience new levels of success.
Charidy methods are ideal for clients looking to identify new donors, improve pre-existing donor relations, better leverage large gifts, appeal to major donors, craft a powerful fundraising message, and build a stronger foothold in their community.