How to change the card associated with a recurring donation
If you do not have a Charidy donor profile, please go to https://dashboard.charidy.com/donor-sign-up. You can then create an account using the same email address that you use when donating. All donations associated with that email will be visible in your account.
If you already have a Charidy donor profile, please sign in at https://dashboard.charidy.com/donor-log-in. Please use the 'Forgot Password’ link if needed.
Once you are logged into your Charidy donor profile:
- Click ‘donations’ on the left side of your profile
- Identify the line with your recurring donation and click the three dots on the right side, pulling up ‘Actions’ related to your donation
- Click ‘Update Payment Details’
- A small box will appear where you can enter your new card information
- Hit save once the new card information is entered
- Future installments of this subscription will now charge to the new card provided
Please see the next page for screenshot examples of each step.
If you are experiencing issues logging into your donor account, locating your subscription, or updating the card details, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you further.
Please sign in to leave a comment.