If you see an error message when placing your donation, it may be for the following reasons:
- Typos in your payment details
- Your credit/debit card has insufficient funds, or the amount exceeds your credit line
- Your card issuer is flagging the charge for potential fraud (generally occurs with unusually large payments)
- Your desired payment method is not supported by our platform or the campaign
- Slow internet connection
- Dated versions of browsers or using a browser our platform does not support
Major credit cards which are generally accepted:
- American Express
Web browsers that are supported:
- Google Chrome
Please note: You will want to ensure you are using an updated version of your desired browser.
To learn more about the payment processing platforms, check out our "List of available payment options" article.
Additional steps to troubleshoot a failed donation:
- Ensure your card number, CVV, and expiration date are entered correctly
- Call your bank to ensure they are not blocking your transaction & you have sufficient funds
- Ensure there is no web content filter on the device you are using
- Ensure your internet connection is strong and stable
If your donation was processed successfully, but you did not receive an email confirmation, your email address may have been entered incorrectly. In this instance, please reach out to customer support to have us amend your email and resend your receipt.
Feel free to reach out to Charidy Customer Support if you have any additional questions!
Charidy Customer Support:
P: +1 (347) 565-4943
Please don't hesitate to write your questions in the comment box below. Thank you for making your input in improving our platform!